Meal Plans and Workouts that you'll LOVE!
Sample Recipe Below:
Chicken & Pumpkin Bake
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. garlic (can use squeeze herbs)
- ½ tsp. chilli flakes (can use squeeze herbs)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 4 chicken marylands (cut of chicken that includes leg and thigh), skin removed
- 600g pumpkin, peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 leeks, diced
- 2 tbsp. parsley (can use squeeze herbs)
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, garlic, chilli and lemon juice. Add the chicken pieces to the marinade; and massage the chicken to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Place marinated chicken in a baking dish, top with pumpkin and leeks. Bake until the chicken is cooked and golden, which is approximately one hour.
- Divide the chicken and pumpkin into four servings and serve with mix salad leaves and light balsamic dressing.
Click here to Join the 12 Week Challenge Today and NEVER eat rabbit food again!
Read about other women who have successfully completed the Oxygen 12 Week Challenge by clicking HERE